Hubertus Radio b> is a set of timing disciplines dedicated to horse jumping and CrossCountry.
The kit includes:
- chronometer TS-L1 with 5V 2.5 Ah battery
- radio receiver
Two sets of photocells
- far-TS-F20 with tripods and 12V 2.5 Ah batteries
Two radio transmitters
- HR1100 (start and finish)
- Sectro Software Training TS-TS-equitation module (supporting contests one, two-phase, cross country) FREE
- charger 6 V for chronometer
- 12V chargers for photocells
- Free technical support for 12 months
Free software updates
Available options allow you to extend the capabilities of the measurement system in the two-phase competition, adding tables (s) of the results, the addition of the judges panel (buttons Start45s, Pause, Resume), adding 48mm thermal printer to print directly after the end result of each run.
The kit can be connected to an array of LEDs (eg LM12x4) displays the elapsed time of 45s, run time and penalty points, the name of the rider, the horse's name (number of simultaneous data depends on the size of the array).
Clock is connected to the PC via the RS-232 port USB cable that came with the kit.
|Add referee's panel:
|Add thermal printer:
|Extend to two phase contests: