HUBERTUS RADIO is a set using radio communication between start, finish, referee (optionally laptime-2nd round) and start and finish photocells with a width of 20m between tripods.
Thanks to this, it is used, among others in:
- horse disciplines in jumping
- all cross country disciplines
The default set includes:
- TS-L2 chronometer with a 5V 2.5Ah battery, a computer cable for the RS-232 or USB
- HR1100 R radio receiver (referee / trainer)
- two sets of TS-F20 long distance photocells with 12V 2.5 Ah, tripods* and batteries
- two HR1100 T radio transmitters (start and finish)
- Sectro TS-Training software with TS-Hippik module (support for one, two-phase, cross country competitions) FREE**
- 6 V mains charger for the chronometer
- 12V mains chargers for photocells
- free technical support for 12 months***
- free TS-Training updates
- possibility of free publication of results on our server
You can expand the set by:
- laptime (extension to 2nd round competitions)
- expand range of radio communication by: changing receiver to HR3000 or changing transmiters to HR6000
- referee's panel (2 buttons: start 45s, stop, resume)
- 48mm thermal printer to print the result immediately after each completed run
- LED scoreboard: LED Scoreboards
- more laptimes, LED's - please contact us
* - Models and colors of tripods may differ from those in the photographs - depending on the availability of our supplier.
** - the set also works with the Signus Hubertus software.
*** - There is a possibility of the first personal training at the client's place in Poland. Subsequent technical support via electronic channels.