The LED scoreboard for timekeeping systems is designed for indoor and outdoor applications. It has mounting brackets enabling permanent assembly and moving the board to the place of measurement (competition / training).
Scoreboards from the LC series come in sizes:
- height: 16, 32, 48, 96 cm
- width: 96, 128, 160 cm.
- boards can be combined to get other sizes.
- resolution: 10mm
- pixel system: 1 RED
- max brightness: 5000 cd / m2
- number of LEDs: 10,000 / m2
- H / V angle of view: 160/80
- average power consumption: 165 (W) / m2
- max power consumption: 650 (W) / m2
- number of color shades with synchronous control: 256
- weight: 45kg / m2
- size of a single matrix: 16x32 cm
- software for creating advertising presentations
- 15-meter RS232 and USB communication cable.
- temperature sensor
- RS485 communication up to 900m is possible for an extra charge - please contact us in this matter.
In addition to competition / training dates, the LED board can be used as a light board.
The height of 16 cm guarantees a clear display of one line of text, but for larger sizes it is possible to increase the density (we recommend the height of the line of text not less than 8 points of light height - 8cm). It all depends on the proper selection of the font (typeface) and its parameters in the included software. For those interested in experimenting, we recommend a free font library: Google Fonts