The Start Flying Kit, unlike the Free Slope kit, contains two optical systems both at the start and finish. Thanks to this, it allows you to start measuring time on the fly (in flight), although you can also take off from places where the use of the starting gate is troublesome.
The set will be perfect among others in
- Skiing and snowboarding - alpine competitions and training
- Bicycle rides training
- Short distance running training
- Other disciplines with flying start
- Time training
The basic set includes:
- TS-L2 chronometer with 5V 2.5Ah battery
- RS-232 cable connecting the chronometer to a computer,
- RS-232 - USB to computer adapter,
- Two TS-F7 photocells with tripods and 12V 2.5 Ah batteries
- Two spotlight with stands *
- Sectro TS-Training software with TS-Stok module - FREE!
- 6 V charger for chronometer
- 12V chargers for photocells
- Free technical support for 12 months **
- Free TS-Training software updates
- Possibility of free publication of results on our server
It is possible to expand / modify the set, among others about
- Split time measurement based on TS-F7 photocell (spacing up to 7m) or TS-F20 (spacing up to 20m),
- Radio communication based on Sectro HR1100 radios (3 radios - no split time, 4 radios - when you select the split time purchase option)
- Replacement of default TS-F7 start and finish photocells with better TS-F20 photocells.
- Thermal printer to print results after each ride (useful during competitions to avoid competitors' complaints)
- LED scoreboard - various table sizes available here: LED scoreboards
- possibility of cooperation with a starter gun
- The signal cable connecting the photocells with the chronometer, due to different customer needs, is not included in the set.
If you do not select the radio option, please purchase the cable separately: Measuring cable for photocells
* - Models and colors of tripods may differ from those in the photographs - depending on availability from our supplier.
** - There is the possibility of the first personal training at the customer in Poland. Subsequent technical support via telephone / electronic channels.