The COM/USB interface HR300 is a COM/USB interface for photocels, that has been integrated with the HR3000 radio receiver.
It is therefore a wireless version of the Interface COM/USB for photocells.
Connected to a computer via the USB port, it allows measurement with an accuracy of 0.01s (depending on the performance of the computer and the operating system).
It is possible to operate from 1 to 4 photocells by radio.
Works with HR1100 radio transmitters for photocells.*
- USB plug
- built-in 6V 2.5 Ah battery
- time measurement up to 0.01s
- range of about 1.5 km from each HR1100 transmitter
- works with Sectro OneLap software
(measurements, writing to a spreadsheet file)
- interface COM/USB HR300
- flexible antenna.
* Important! Not working with HR6000 transmiters.
Interfejs COM/USB HR 300 - Instrukcja obsługi